How to Get a Tutor
- You may apply for ONE tutor each semester. (Exception: you may apply for a language tutor and also a tutor in another subject.)
- Complete the application online, and print the Tutor Request Form. Have your Professor or TA sign the request form.
- Apply for a tutor (for all available courses except foreign language)
- Apply for a foreign language tutor - NOT OFFERED IN SUMMER SESSIONS.
- If you fail to print the Tutor Request Form, please print a blank form and complete the above steps including getting the form signed by your Professor or TA.
- Return the signed Tutor Request Form to The Academic Resource Center in the Academic Advising Center Building, Room 211, East Campus. (MAP)
- You will then be assigned a tutor who will contact you.
NOTE: If you do not return the signed Tutor Request Form, you will not be matched with a tutor.If you have not heard from your tutor within a week or for any other concerns, please contact Monique Harris, PTP Coordinator (919-684-8832).