Parking & TransportationAll parking lots on campus will be open and available for parking without charge throughout the weekend. Parking is on a first come basis, so please allow plenty of time for parking before events. You may drop off guests in front of all event venues. We recommend you wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather.
Reserved parking is not available on campus although all parking lots will be open and available for parking. Additional parking will be available in the Blue Zone, and buses will be available for transport from the Blue Zone parking lot to the Chapel Quad. You will also be allowed to drop off guests in front of each venue but the car must be parked elsewhere.
Transportation shuttles are provided from several area hotels to and from campus. Duke Transportation will have some shuttles running to assist those who require it and buses and vans will be on campus on Sunday morning from 8:00 a.m. until after Commencement. Reserved parking is not available on campus although all parking lots will be open and available for parking. Golf carts are available for transport from the parking lots to the entrances of Wallace Wade for those with mobility concerns. Guests may be dropped off in front of each venue, but the car must be parked elsewhere.
Parking - Wallace Wade Stadium
- Whitford Drive Parking Lot near North Gate lot of Wallace Wade Stadium
- Science Drive Parking Lot on Science Drive between NC 751 & Towerview Drive
- Highway 751 Parking Lot corner of Science Drive & Highway 751 opposite Washington Duke Inn
- Wannamaker Parking Lots on east side of Wallace Wade Stadium off University Drive
Accessible Drop-Off Areas:
Individuals with disabilities may be dropped off at the following locations:
- Wallace Wade Stadium North Gate - follow Whitford Drive to Cameron Indoor Stadium
- Wallace Wade Stadium East Gate - off Wannamaker Drive behind new indoor tennis building
Uniformed University personnel will be available at drop-off locations to provide further assistance with the following:
- Accessible pathways (are available from drop-off point to accessible entrance)
- Location of parking lots
Accessible transportation to Commencement Exercises will be provided every 20 minutes from the following hotels:
- Hilton Hotel and Quality Inn
- Courtyard by Marriott and Comfort Inn, Medical Park
- Marriott Hotel (downtown)
- Millennium Hotel
Duke University and Accessibility Signage will be provided on all buses. The vans/buses will begin transporting at 8:00 a.m. and run until after Commencement (i.e., until 12:30 p.m. or 1:00 p.m.).