Congratulations! Duke has a lot planned for you and your guests this weekend. Please be sure to check this website for the schedule of major events, the listing of diploma distribution events, and the listing of other events and special ceremonies hosted by departments, schools and affinity groups.
If you have already applied to graduate with your school or department, here are some of the next steps you should take:
Plan your weekend
- Check out the Families & Guests section to help you make plans for your visitors.
- Place your order before March 21 for your hood, cap and gown.
- You can also order your apparel at the Grad Finale, which will take place on February 24 - 26 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Stop by the University Store in the Bryan Center to order your apparel, personalized graduation announcements, class ring, and more.
Purchase Graduation Announcements
- You may order personalized graduation announcements through Jostens. Generic announcements will be available at Duke Stores mid-March.
Secure Baccalaureate tickets
- Place your order before April 18.
- The Baccalaureate ceremonies will take place on Friday May 9 and Saturday May 10 based on surname. Only your guests need tickets.
- Bring a check or cash if you have not yet paid for your order.
- Pick-up dates and location:
Bryan Center Information Desk
Weekdays, Thursday, April 24 from 1 - 5 p.m. ending Saturday, May 10 at 1 p.m.
Review processional instructions
- Find out where to go and when so that your Commencement weekend runs as smoothly as possible.
Get info on Duke’s Alumni Network
Soon you’ll be a part of Duke’s alumni community. Check out the Alumni Association website to learn about the benefits of being a Duke Alumnus!